Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Quote from the Movie "Meet Joe Black"

I just thought that this was so beautiful.

 "I know it's a cornball thing, but love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can't live without. I say fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy, and who'll love you the same way back. How do you you find 'em? Well, you forget your head and you listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Because the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree- this is so beautiful- I know one day you will love someone like that- your light shines very bright.
m

Grandma Gu said...

Poppy and I love your postings. We are extremely proud of how mature and caring you are and are so happy to read about your attitude about "Life". We know that you are a wonderful and unusual girl and we also know that as you grow older, you will become a wonderful and unusual woman.

We love you very much.
Grandma Gu